To accommodate farmers with small Ag biomass start-up projects, OBPC has introduced a new Start-up Producer membership.
OBPC wants to promote smallnbiomass acreage on many farms to build a sufficient biomass production volumenand meet the needs of our expected near term projects. This option gives new biomassnstart-ups a chance to get comfortable with the new crop without entering majornrisks. The new membershipnstructure supports this biomass start-up strategy.
Features of Start-up Producer membership:
– Full access to OBPCnwebsite, i.e. Members-only section
– Opportunity to getnagronomy advice from experienced OBPC growers
– Full access to OBPCnevents
– Annual membership fee ofn$100
– Upgrade option to fullnProducer membership
– No voting rights
– No access privileges to OBPC biomass contracts
The Start-up Producernmembership gives farmers an attractive option to get the necessary access tonbiomass production how-to information.