The Ontario Hay Marketing Forum is a group coordinated by the Ontario Forage Council. Ontario Hay Marketing Forum members strive to produce quality hay for domestic and export markets.
A full line of alfalfa, alfalfa-timothy, and other cool season grass mixtures are available in packages that meet your needs—large square bales, small square bales, round bales, cubes or pellets.
Ontario hay producers and marketers are invited to become members of the Ontario Hay Marketing Forum to keep abreast of the most up to date market information.
Manager, Ontario Forage Council
1-877-892-8663 or 1-519-986-1484
- Ontario forage leader wins CFGA’s 2022 Leadership Award at annual conference FREDERICTON (Dec. 1, 2022) – The Canadian Forage and Grassland Association (CFGA) is pleased to name Ray Robertson as the winner of the 2022 CFGA Leadership Award. Nominated by the Ontario Forage Council (OFC), Robertson is the OFC’s general manager. Since taking over the OFC in 2000, Ray has worked to ensure that OFC’s membership, profile and…
- Read THE SPRING ISSUE OF THINKGREEN!Enjoy!!
- Thinkgreen! Fall 2021Check out the fall issue of OFC’s THINKGREEN! newsletter!
- MAPAQ Weekly Forage Quiz – Test your knowledge!Subject of the quiz for the week from Sunday, August 30, 2021, to Sunday, September 5, 12:00 p.m.: All about nitrates Watch the webinar! – click on Closed Captioning (CC) for English subtitles. Take the quiz!
- MAPAQ Weekly Forage Quiz – Test your knowledge!Subject of the quiz for the week from Sunday, August 22, 2021, to Sunday, August 27 , 12:00 p.m.: How to manage weeds on pasture Watch the webinar!– click on Closed Captioning (CC) for English subtitles Take the quiz!
3385 Larocque Rd
Glen Robertson, ON
9399 Conc. Rd. 4
|Marhaven Agri Inc.|
7715 Wellington Rd. 8
400 Field Rd.
|Heritage Acre Farms Limited|
|Via Pax ET Led.|
12921 5th Sideroad
|Glen Isle Farms|
Matt or Jim Glen
15 McCallum Place, PO Box 190
|Joe & Vince Gordon|
|Jon Blydorp, Blydorp Farms Ltd.|
215350 10th Line
1466 Haldimand Rd. 9
222 Bishopsgate Rd
|Fielders Hay Farms|
5630 4th Line
|Luckholm Farms Ltd.|
Owen Sound, ON
40307 Conservation Rd.
A two year membership to the Hay Marketing Forum costs $500. Member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Hay Marketing Forum Brochure: Members will have their name, company name and contact information published in an annual brochure exclusive to the Hay Marketing Forum! This brochure is available at all OFC and affiliated events.
- Access to the Most Recent Research Information: Hay Marketing Forum members receive final reports on OFC supported research projects as soon as they become available!
- OFC Website: On the “Members” page, Hay Marketing Forum members will be listed with hot link to connect customers directly to their email!
- THINK GREEN! Newsletter: Members are encouraged to submit articles for inclusion in the newsletter.
- OFC Council: The Ontario Hay Marketing Forum has recently been invited to elect a representative to sit on the Ontario Forage Council Board of Directors. This representative will be re-elected on an annual basis.
Thank you to our website sponsors!